Friday, April 29, 2011

3rd trimester...what?!

You know what they say...time flies. Why do we say that anyway? I thought I would update the last several weeks of belly shots. We have been keeping busy with traveling, finishing school, and all the other day to day rhythms. I have come to accept that I tend to process things slowly and typically after something has occurred. It is hard to keep up with this growing belly! Some days I wake up and think...oh my gosh did I grow overnight? It is an incredible gift to be chosen to carry this lil' boy. I feel him moving daily and he is already surprising me with his somersaults and kicks. Every once in awhile I will feel a hard body part protruding from my belly and I attempt to communicate with him by pushing back or following this unknown body part around until it disappears. I am already enjoying getting to know him, even if I have never seen his face! Your family awaits you with joyful anticipation lil' Leet. Even your furry sister, Durango, is excited to give you kisses!!

23 weeks

24 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks

No comments:

About This Blog

A place for...
Reflection Expression Invitation Creativity Inspiration Connection

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares."

~Henri Nouwen